Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day thoughts from Eszti

Here you can see the gift that I made (with some help from mommy) for Daddy. For me he is the best Daddy in the whole world because he is so big and strong and smart and he loves me so much. He always shares his food with me and even gives me yummy things that mommy would not. He takes me out on special daddy-daughter dates and shows me things I have never seen before. He loves to hold me and kiss me and make me laugh.
I love you Daddy! 




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful artwork, Eszti! You are talented like your mama and grandma. It must be inspiring living with them.

June 26, 2008 at 8:40:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! John loves the cookies you have sent. Thank you so much! I am pretty sure though that we are not going to have any to put into the freezer. ;-)

July 23, 2008 at 6:32:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home