Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jeff's Visit

Yesterday was a mournful day in the Hungary Wilsons' household. Not because Zsofi couldn't find any chocolate or I couldn't watch Tiger's putt at Bay Hill, but rather because my brother Jeff had to fly back to Los Angeles after his 2-week visit. Even little Eszti was heartbroken, calling out all afternoon, "Je-sss, Je-sss," hoping that somehow he would come back. (She hasn't learned how to make the "f" sound yet, so Jeff became "Jesss," with a drawn out "s"...)

Driving back from the airport, I also once again realized how valuable my family is to me and how much I miss being able to spend time with them now that we live overseas. So I shut off the radio, gave thanks to God for blessing me by putting Jeff into my life, and prayed for another opportunity to spend time with him again soon.

Here are a couple pictures from his time with us:




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Bear,
How can I ever express the great joy it gives me ~ to see your love for the unique family God blessed you with and enjoy your brother so much? You are truly a gift from God!
I love you,
Mom

March 31, 2008 at 10:04:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home