Thursday, March 27, 2008

Update from Eszti

Hi Everyone! Here is a little update from me. Well, I am 1,5 years old now and I feel like a big girl. I say more and more words, some of them only understandable to my family or even just to myself. I enjoy spending time with other children and can't wait to see all my friends on Sunday at church. Since my grandpa talks so much on his mobile phone I started to use everything that looks similar to a phone and pretend it is one. I say hi, okay and tell all kinds of stuff on the phone. I guess the adults think it is pretty amusing because they always laugh when they see me doing it. I think someone is calling me right now, so bye for now!


This is why I feel like a big girl, I can pick up my little car and carry it around.


I can also clean my high chair, help daddy and mommy unpack the dishwasher, mop the floor etc.



So I think it is slowly time to get ready for my first date... :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger court garrison said...

Hi friends. She is getting so big and is sooo cute. I cant wait to meet her! Love yall and hope all is well! We prayed for you guys at our last missions meeting. Think of you all so often!

April 3, 2008 at 9:17:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First Date! Wow! Does that make Daddy scared? Don't worry - it looks like she is already fixin to be a heartbreaker. We will be praying for the one special guy God is preparing just for her.

June 26, 2008 at 8:27:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home