Monday, April 28, 2008

A Sweet Apple :-)

Today I read on my baby site that our little one in my tummy is the size of an apple this week. Being an apple lover I asked myself what kind of apple it would be, since there are considerable differences in the size of apples. But no matter what size, it is surely a sweet one. :-) Here is the first picture:

 

And also some from the big sister: 


My good friend Ali



I love to work in the garden with Grandma. 



World, here I come...


Waiting for grandma to plant some more. 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love apples, also, and can't wait until October. These are two of the sweetest in the world!!!

You're always welcome in Texas where we have a little basket to proudly display EXTRA-SPECIAL ONES ~ when we aren't enjoying them, of course.

With lots of love and prayers,
Nanna and Pappa Wilson

May 3, 2008 at 9:01:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger court garrison said...

Oh I didnt know. I didnt know yall were pregnant! SO FUN! What an awesome blessing. Very exciting. Keep the posts coming about the little apple. Cannot wait to see her or him progress!

May 12, 2008 at 5:54:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVED the "world, here I come" picture!

May 14, 2008 at 1:11:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home