Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Alpha Weekend

John, his mom, Elizabeth and me went to the Alpha weekend. For those of you who don't know Alpha, it is a 10 week course introducing Christianity. It is a wonderful way of reaching people with God's love and to have in depth discussions about the Christian basic teachings. The weekend was great. John did a good job leading it and it was a pleasure for me to be part of it. During this course I was only able to participate a little because I stayed home with the girls and so it was a joy to get to know the guests better and to see God working in their hearts during the weekend. An extra bonus was to have my lovely mother-in-law with us. She has been always so supportive of me and John and it meant a lot to me, that we were able to share this ministry experience with her. Here are some pictures from our time.



Check out that good looking man in the back. :-)



Nanna and Elizabeth.



Dinner time



The cutest weekend participant.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The weekend really was wonderful ~ meeting all the participants in a gorgeous setting with probably the most important content possible in life ~ and an extra bonus for me was spending quality time with three little bears! Thanks for inviting me.
<3
Nanna

April 4, 2009 at 8:59:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home