Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here I am!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Elizabeth Johanna Wilson, I am six days old and I want to share with you the story of how I entered this world. I was getting ready on Sunday to make my big trip, so I packed all my stuff and was kicking mommy a lot to let her know that it was getting time. We had a little sleep first and then at 2:33 a.m., I kicked so hard that mommy’s water broke. She woke up, but didn't realize at first what was happening. Then she had her first contraction, which was not very strong, so she was still unsure if this was the big day or not. Then she had some more contractions--so she woke daddy up, telling him that it was time to go to the hospital. Daddy and Mommy took some time and prayed first--something I really enjoyed. I think there were some angels around us too. Then we woke up grandma to take care of Eszti and we left for the hospital.


I think I picked a good time because there was no traffic at all. By this time mommy had regular contractions every 3 minutes and she rested in between. I was pretty excited that I will see Daddy and Mommy soon and could not wait to see everything else that was out there. When we got to the hospital, the doctor checked Mommy and said that I am ready to come out. My Grandma says that I have some of her Quick blood in me too and that is why my birth was just as fast as my big sister’s.

I entered this world out here at 5:16am. My Mommy did a good job pushing me out. She says it was really really painful but definitley worth it to be able to hold me. The doctor and the nurse were really kind to us all and they put me on Mommy’s tummy right after I came out. It was my best experience so far, just to lay on her tummy and rest a little after my big trip. Then a nurse and Daddy took me away and they dressed me up. I must say I liked it without clothes more. Then Daddy brought me back to Mommy and I got some nice food from her.

There were a lot of mothers with babies in the hospital that day so we had to wait in the birthing room for 8 hours before Mommy and I were brought into our room. Mommy says she does not mind at all, because Daddy could stay there with us and we had a nice family time together. Since then I sleep a lot, eat the yummy milk my mommy gives me whenever I want it, and look around for short times to check out what is going on. My big sister keeps kissing me and wants to hold my hand even when I am asleep. By the way I got a nice present from her and I also gave her a surprise when I came home from the hospital. So I think we will have a good time together. Well, I need to go now and get some more sleep.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, this is excellent! I'm so happy that everything went so well! I love you all and congratulations!!!

October 20, 2008 at 5:03:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Christianna! Thanks! I am so happy you are reading our blog. I hope you are well. Love, Zsofi

October 20, 2008 at 10:35:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Szisztok,
Gratulálok nektek, es jo egeszseget kivanok nektek.
Puszi,
Ildika

October 20, 2008 at 5:15:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger CDownes said...

Congratulations!!!
I'm so happy for you! Elizabeth is beautiful! I can't believe how much she looks like John already. (A pretty, female version of John, of course :) Your family is in my prayers as you settle into the newest member. The world will be a better place with another Wilson. I love you guys and pray that God continues to pour out abundant blessings on your family, your lives, and your ministry. I hope you sleep soon Zsofi. Many hugs!
Chelsea

October 21, 2008 at 5:33:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She looks beautiful. They grow fast though so make sure to take lots of pictures. It will be fun for the girls to play together and watch them interact as they grow up together. Get some rest while you can and enjoy the moments ahead of you. Love,Wendy

October 21, 2008 at 7:20:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chelsea! It was good to read your comment. I definitly agree little Elizabeth looks so much like her daddy. I love it! :-) Thank you for your prayers. Eszti still loves the "Jesus loves me song" :-)
Love,
Zsofi

October 22, 2008 at 10:18:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy!
Thanks! Yes I will try to take many pictures. It is pretty amazing but it seems like I can see Elizabeth grow. Eszti loves it having a little sister and is really worried when she starts to cry. She helps me to change her diaper, to burp her and always wants to hold her hand. :-) Pretty cute. Love to you and your family! Zsofi

October 22, 2008 at 10:26:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Szia Ildika!
Koszi szepen! Eliza nagyon kis edes mano. Majd ha van kedved, gyere nezd meg valamikor! :-)
Puszi,
Zsofi

October 22, 2008 at 2:53:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger Beth Hanna said...

Congratulations on your second little miracle from the Lord! Blessings.
Beth

October 24, 2008 at 4:57:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Szia!
Congratulations Wilson's! Elizabeth is beautiful! I can't wait to see new photos as both of the girls grow. Many blessings for your family and your ministry.

October 24, 2008 at 9:41:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eliza!
I can't wait to meet you and play with you. I asked Pappa Doug to get some "tickets" to go see you. Mommy says we may get to see you soon on Skype! I saw your video from Nanna Cindy's Skype.
Aidan is trying to walk now and crawls over me in the morning to wake me up. He likes to pull my hair. Please don't do that to Eszti.
Big Bear Hugs from Honey Bear,
Soren

ps - Aidan says Hi too and give a big Hello to Eszti for us!

October 24, 2008 at 10:00:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Honey bear!
That would be so nice if you could come to visit me! Mommy and Daddy would be very happy too and I am sure Eszti would want to play a lot with you too. I have seen the pictures of you and Aidan. My favorite is the one with you in the train. Well, it is time for some yummy milk now, so bye bye. Hugs and kisses,
Eliza

October 27, 2008 at 9:28:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adrienne!
Thanks for the comment! I will try to keep the pictures coming. We also have a picture album on our webpage, but I need to update it. Did you find a good job? Love, Zsofi

October 27, 2008 at 9:32:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adrienne!
Thanks for the comment! I will try to keep the pictures coming. We also have a picture album on our webpage, but I need to update it. Did you find a good job? Love, Zsofi

October 27, 2008 at 9:32:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home