Monday, November 24, 2008

One month, two cuties, three hours of sleep

It has been over a month when we brought Elizabeth home from the hospital. Sometimes I look at them and think how blessed I am to have two beautiful daughters. They are great sisters too. Eszti fell in love with Eliza and even though Eliza is not showing many signs of affection yet, I am sure she will love her older sister. Eszti helps with changing her diaper, burping her, she sings to her, when she cries and is delighted when Eliza smiles or makes a cute little sound or face. The other day she breastfed her little brown bear just like mommy does Eliza. It was sooo cute! And if you wonder if I only get three hours of sleep per night… thankfully I get more but not in one stretch. The joys of motherhood. :-)


My mom, with Eliza and Eszti. My mom is such a big help to me. :-)

Eliza in her snowflake outfit. This weekend it snowed for the first time this winter, which John is super happy about. :-)

Eszti loves holding Elizabeth's hand. Aren't they cute?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratulálok az újabb gyönyörű kislányhoz! Isten áldjon meg Benneteket!!! (én amúgy szoktam nézni szinte minden nap a blogot, hogy van e valami új kép(!!!!!) vagy hír.. ;-) )
Szeretettel,
Kata (Kovács - a budapesti)

November 25, 2008 at 7:52:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Szioka Kata! Koszi szepen! Boldog nevnapot! :)

November 25, 2008 at 9:05:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Köszi!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Kata

November 27, 2008 at 8:20:00 AM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Szia Zsofi!

Hat, nagyon aranyosak ezek a kepek!
Puszilom Esztit es Elizat!

a nagyneni :)

December 13, 2008 at 2:25:00 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Jamie King said...

They are beautiful babies!! I know you enjoy every minute with them as I do mine. I should be having our third baby soon. It is a girl also!!
We miss you guys!!
Jamie, Don, Charis and Grady

December 21, 2008 at 4:56:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home