Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quotes from the Cutie Pie

Here are some of the cute things Eszti said recently.

I stand in the kitchen, preparing something, she runs to me and says:
"Mommy, I grew up!"

She is talking to Grandpa and tells him that she is going to "Auchan" (a big shopping mall close by). My Dad asks back:
"What are you going to do in Auchan?"
"I am going to study." says Eszti
"What are you going to study?" asks Grandpa.
"The Bible" was her response. :-)

Eszti calls her little boyfriend on the phone:
"Hi Alika (the nickname of her friend), I am here with daddy and mommy in the living room and I love you very much!"

Mommy: "What is your name?"
Answer: "Eszti"
Mommy: "How old are you?"
Eszti: "Twenty-two" (My sister is 22 by the way.)
Mommy: "Eszti, how old is Grandma?"
Eszti: "Twenty-two." (Grandma is very happy about that answer.)
Mommy: "And where do you live?"
Eszti: "At Torokbalint (the city where we live) in the other house."

We pray before going to sleep. Eszti closes her eyes and prays too:
"My God, bless our day. Bless the playground, the slide, the children. Amen."

Mommy's last question for today: "How can kids be so cute?!"

:-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Szia kedves Zsófika,
hát, ezt vicces volt végigolvasni, olyan édeseket tud mondani Eszti!:) Erre a kérdésre én sem tudom a választ,hogy how can kids be so cute...:)

Puszi innen Törökbálintról a másik szobából. :)
Kriszti

September 22, 2008 at 2:27:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger Lady K. said...

Awesome, thanks for sharing! Hope she had a great birthday (not sure if my caldender is right)...

September 27, 2008 at 8:37:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katti!
Yes, she just had her birthday and it was a nice day. It seemed like at times all the extra attention and excitement became almost overwhelming for her. For example when we started to sing happy birthday and brought her cake... she started to cry... so we postponed the singing and that helped. She loved the cake I made for her by the way. I took the recipe from my beloved WG cook -box. :-)

September 28, 2008 at 9:10:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me smile so much! :) Miss you all!

October 20, 2008 at 5:08:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Szia Krisztikem!
Esztinek mar nagyon hianyzol es most mar Elizanak is, ugyhogy siess haza!

October 20, 2008 at 10:31:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home