Monday, March 26, 2007

Here I am!

Today I am six months old! Mommy wanted to make a half cake for me to celebrate my half birthday, but then somehow she never did. Oh well, I guess I can wait six more months for my first birthday cake...

These first six months have been very enjoyable by the way. Here are some of the things I enjoy doing: I love to wake up in the morning and start my day with great big smiles. I am not sure why mommy and daddy always want to sleep some more, but I am pretty good with waking them up so that we can start the day together. My favorite book is "Guess how much I Love You". Maybe it is also my mom's favorite because she always reads it to me. She especially likes the last part "... I love you right up to the moon and back." I like it too and the pictures of Big Nutbrown Hare and Little Nutbrown Hare.

Besides smiling and reading books with mommy and daddy, I also enjoy taking walks, the fun bath times, watching the fish in the big aquarium, kicking my legs as fast as I can, discovering and tasting everything. Oh, I almost forgot, my favorite color is blue, because my eyes are blue and my daddy says that I am beautiful. I still have a little bit less hair than daddy, but I am catching up with him :-) and one day maybe my hair will be as long as mommy's. Well, it is bed time so I better go and check out what Little Nutbrown Hare is doing...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Half Birthday, Eszti!

Looks like you are officially a triple threat: cute, smart, and a mischievous smile! =)

We love you!
Aunt Kelly

May 3, 2007 at 10:29:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger Wildbob said...

gyönyörű ez a gyerek!!!!!!!!

July 31, 2007 at 10:16:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home