Monday, July 31, 2006

Many good-byes

(posted by Zsofi)

As you might know, we are leaving for Hungary this Wednesday! It is an exciting, yet sad time for us because there are a lot of good-byes to be said and our hearts are heavy from having to leave a lot of beloved people behind. In these last few days, there have been so many of our friends and family who have blessed us in such ways that I feel overwhelmed by this love and I feel like we don't deserve so much goodness. However, we know that God is the source of goodness, and it is a comforting hope that if we are in Christ, there is never a good-bye that lasts forever. Thank you to all who have showered us with your love and friendship, and we look forward to seeing you again!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back, come back, come back!
I miss you so much and have a little chocolate I will share.
<3
Mom

December 1, 2006 at 6:44:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too! Just the other day I thought that it would be so much fun to walk over to your house in the morning and to have a cup of coffee with you. I am thankful that God brought us here and am excited to see His plan unfold in the coming months, years... but I also really miss Spring Branch, the Gate house, the Rayner Ranch... and a lot more.
Szeretettel (with love)
BB

December 9, 2006 at 5:07:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home