Friday, May 19, 2006

The Little Hungary Wilson

(posted by Zsofi)

For all of you who have not heard yet, John and I are expecting our first baby! I am in my 20th week, which is the halfway mark of pregnancy. The site I check out for weekly updates says that by now the baby is about the size of a large sweet potato. Pretty funny. This morning I had a counseling session and although I had a good breakfast before, I got so hungry that I was thinking about asking my counselee to excuse me for a little bit so I could get some food from the coffee shop next to the office where I counsel. However I practiced some self-discipline and had a nice sandwich right afterwards. Lesson learned: next time I will take some snacks with me to counseling. :-)
Pregnancy is a really nice time for me and John (he might say except when I get my hunger attacks… lesson learned: you don’t mess with a hungry mama

:-) ). We both are so thankful for this little gift in my tummy and are excited about this new journey of parenting that God has put us on.

7 Comments:

Blogger Wildbob said...

wow, gratulálunk nektek!!!!! sok puszi, és írjatok még, mik az update-ek!!! G és a lányok

May 20, 2006 at 9:06:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless your little one and He shall guide you in this new journey of parenting!

Here is something which I would like to share with you and your little gift in your tummy:
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.You shall teach them diligently to your children (to your little "sweet potato":),and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise." (Deuteronomy 6,5-7)

May 20, 2006 at 9:40:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear :)
I wonder who you are... :-)
Thank you for the verses. I will write them down in my journal and keep them in my heart!

May 21, 2006 at 12:47:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Köszi G és a szép lányok! :-)

May 21, 2006 at 12:50:00 AM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kukucs!:)

May 30, 2006 at 10:46:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my precious little grandchild, Hearing your heartbeat is simply not enough. I can't wait to hold you in my arms and give you kisses! God has been good to all of us in this family to be making you so perfectly in secret right now and one day we will have great joy at your birth.
Psalm 139:13-16

I love you and wait with enthusiasm to see you. <3 Your American Grandma

July 6, 2006 at 10:22:00 PM GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Grandma,
I already know the song: good morning, good morning, good morning wake up you sleepy head... :-) I look forward to see you soon too and I will have a lot to tell you!
Little little bear

July 7, 2006 at 1:30:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home